Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Viruses and Vitamin C

Unfortunately living in a global situation, allows rapid transit of pathogenic organisms.  My background is in nutritional sciences and believe strongly in their applications for health.  I have read countless articles about the power of Vitamin C and have witnessed it in eradicating vicious organisms.   Here is a good article concerning viruses and Vitamin C.  I have posted an excerpt of the article, please visit the link for the complete piece.

http://www.patrickholford.com/index.php/blog/blogarticle/420/

An excerpt from an article 'Can vitamin C kill swine flu? (living proof)'

In my June 2005 newsletter I interviewed Dr Thomas Levy, who has provided the definitive proof in his book ‘ Vitamin C, Infectious Diseases and Toxins: Curing the Incurable’.He is one of the world’s experts in effects of vitamin C on viruses. Here’s what he says “I have not found any flu virus for which vitamin C does not exert a virucidal effect, as long as enough vitamin C reaches the virus, such as in any acute infection. I don’t know about Tamiflu, but the vitamin C is virtually devoid of negative side effects.”


H1N1  H5N1 EPIDEMICS


No comments:

Post a Comment