Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Chart Analysis

I have a mathematical formula in which I can accurately forecast trend changes in stocks, commodities and currency (Forex).   I utilize a fractal mathematics approach.   I offer chart analysis for individuals and institutional traders who are looking for better trading decisions.   My chart analysis is free with no obligations.  

I have a whole library of trades that were done with date stamps to prove authenticity.   The chart below is for Facebook (FB).   I do not depend on vague indicators, astrology or any Gann techniques but strict mathematical principals based loosely on Dr. Benoit Mandelbrot's work.  All things have vibration and vibration can be measured and quantified.   Please contact me here on this blog or email bayer234 at g m a i l

No comments:

Post a Comment